Re: [AMBER] Amber 12 installation on GPU

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 09:29:48 -0400

On Thu, May 02, 2013, Shozeb Haider wrote:

> I am trying to do a simple serial installation of Amber 12 before I move
> ahead with parallel installation. I have C2075 Tesla cards with Fedora 18
> as my OS.
>
> /bin/ld: cannot find -lXdmcp

Please visit the link "Installing Amber on Ubuntu, Fedora and SUSE Linux" at
the Amber web page. It lists the packages you need to install, one of which
is libXcmp-devel.

Let us know if you find problems with this list of requirements, which was
based on by-now oldish vesions of Fedora; we'd like to keep things up to date.

...dac