[AMBER] cpptraj hbond: how to efficiently gather receptor-ligand hydrogen bonding statistics?

From: Jan-Philip Gehrcke <jgehrcke.googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 14:30:36 +0200

Hallo (especially to Dan),

I am trying to become familiar with cpptraj's hbond command. For a
trajectory containing receptor and ligand molecules I am trying to
collect information about all hydrogen bonds formed between receptor and
ligand throughout the trajectory. Hence, my requirements:

- The interest is only in inter-molecular hbonds, not in intra-molecular
ones.
- Both, ligand as well as receptor atoms may serve as donor as well as
acceptor.
- I only need to consider the standard acceptors F, O, N.