Re: [AMBER] MM PBSA tutorial

From: <steinbrt.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 11:05:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

> No i did not work with basic tutorial. Can you provide me if you have any.

start here: http://ambermd.org/tutorials which is, btw, the first link you
get when googling 'amber basic tutorial'

> I have installed amber 12. Now i want to find out the binding&nbsp; free
> energy between protein and ligand.

as Jason said in more helpful words than mine, there a several steps in
between those two things that you should work through. Learning Amber is
not a one afternoon project. You would not expect to get publishable data
on your first day using a new spectrometer as well.

Once you have the basics right, you can look to more advanced projects
like MMPBSA simulations. The Amber list people will certainly help you
along the way.

Kind Regards,

Thomas

Dr. Thomas Steinbrecher