Re: [AMBER] mmpbsa calculations for a ternary protein/dna/ligand complex in presence of cocrystalized Mg ions

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 11:36:19 -0400

Did you get Miguel's email to your last thread? He answered your question there.

I was not aware that the nonlinear option did not work in NAB (the pbsa code used in both nab and sander is the same). But using sander should be fine.

Good luck,

Quantum Theory Project
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate