[AMBER] GLYCAM-Web server disruptions

From: Lachele Foley <lf.list.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 10:17:38 -0400

Some of you might have noticed that the GLYCAM web servers (glycam.org
and dev.glycam.org) have been mostly offline the last couple weeks.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and appreciate the folks who wrote
to tell us about it.

We have not yet determined the cause of the disruptions, so we can't
say when things will be stable again. However, we have found a
workaround that will restore lost connectivity within a few minutes.

Feel free to write me if you cannot access the servers, or just try
again a little later. Access will be restored most promptly during
normal business hours in the eastern US.

Thank you for your patience, and, again, sorry for any inconvenience.

--
:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley