Re: [AMBER] leap insert missing atoms in aminoacids according to ...

From: Marta Perez <marta.silva.perez.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 11:25:51 +0100

Dear Amber,
One more question...
So, Leap adds the missing atoms in amino acids according to one
conformation stored in the template.
Why uses leap this conformation ? (Is it the most frequent rotamer ... ?
According to what reference article...?)
Thank you very much!
Marta Gomes

<http://search.epfl.ch/ubrowse.action;jsessionid=C10659E229EB216209BCB30883F7B549?acro=EPFL>