Re: [AMBER] NVT stacked at GPU running

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 15:49:24 -0700

This means you likely have one of two problems:

1) You have not updated your copy of AMBER 12 with all the latest bug
fixes. Check what version is reported for the GPU code in mdout. Should be
12.2. If it is not this then run patch_amber.py --update a few times until
it reports everything is updated then rebuild and try again.

2) You have problems with the system you are trying to simulate. Perhaps
it is not stable, bad parameters, bad structure etc. I would take a
careful look at the simulation, where it stops, what the structure looks
like immediately before it stops, if you can try with ntpr=1, ntwx=1. Try
running on the CPU code and see what happens etc. The error you are
showing typically happens when you have NaN's in the force array.

All the best
Ross