Re: [AMBER] RESP charges for iron-sulfur cluster

From: safwat abdel-azeim <safwatazeim.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:33:28 +0300

Dear Prof. Case,
I just used the same command with changing the output format from mol2 into
pdb and the charges I got it from punch file.
antechamber -i isph_BS2_ESP.log -fi gout -o isph_BS2_charges.pdb -fo pdb -c
resp -nc -3 -m 1 -j 0
I tried Antechamber from AmberTools 1.5 and AmberTools 12.
I am new user for AmberTools, may be I missed something.
Best regards,
Safwat