Re: [AMBER] REMD simulation

From: Niel Henriksen <niel.henriksen.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 22:51:42 +0000

Sudipta,

AMBER does not support (as far as I know) temperature REMD simulations
in the NPT ensemble. Only NVT is supported. There has been some discussion
in the literature of the impact of NVT on REMD although I do not have the
citations on hand. Most papers use NVT with explicit solvent REMD.

Good luck,
--Niel