Re: [AMBER] QM/MM restart problem

From: R. Xiong <rchxiong.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 13:53:09 -0400

No, I was using orthorhombic box. I have run QM/MM simulations in 3ns
without any problem. And when I restart, it immediately gave me error. I
also tried if I run 3ns simulations with iwrap=0 using the same initial
configurations as used in the first run, and then restart the simulations,
there is no problem. I also visualized that the QM region is not too big
if considering periodic boundary condition.

Thanks.