Re: [AMBER] QM/MM restart problem

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:29:55 -0300

If I had to guess, I'd guess that you have a QM region such that

(QM size + cutoff) > (0.5 * box side),

such that in periodic boundary calculations the QM region can see its
image, which is not allowed in Amber. However, this should be independent
of iwrap: it would appear anytime you try o use periodic boundary
conditions.

Could you reproduce the actual message here? That would make the guessing
 lot easier.

Gustavo Seabra
Professor Adjunto
Departamento de Química Fundamental