Re: [AMBER] Bad atom type: fe in MMPBSA calculations

From: siddharth kesharwani <siddharthnipermohali.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:48:30 +0530

Dear Cuiyl
There are 2 places where you are required to add the values, i am
 attaching the mdread.f file in the attachment and you go through the file
and identify the places where the changes have been named for the Fe and
then again re-install Amber

hope this helps you out
*Thanks & Regards*
*
*
*Siddharth S . kesharwani
M.S.(Pharm.) Scholar
Department of Pharmacoinformatics
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)
Sector 67, S.A.S. Nagar, (Punjab) INDIA-160062
Mob. 09646948577*