[AMBER] problem

From: tianchuan881 <tianchuan881.hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:13:54 +0800

Hi amber,
     My system is CYP protein containing heme. And the pdb file is downloaded from PDB database. However the protein is not integral and since heme covalent binds to cys residue, I don't know how to homolgy model and add the first 28 missing residues. In this way, I directly used the pdb file and docked my ligand to the protein as initial structure. The charge is 4.509 which empedes me to go ahead. Wish to hear from your suggestions. Thank you!

best regards
tianchuan

tianchuan881