Re: [AMBER] Bad atom type: fe in MMPBSA calculations

From: siddharth kesharwani <siddharthnipermohali.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 11:27:26 +0530

Dear Cuiyl
Even i was facing the similar problem and this why the error has occured,
This error has occured because there is no Atomic radii of Fe in the
mdread.f file and you need to add the radius of Fe in that and you will
require to re-install Amber again after adding the atomic radius of Fe.
*Thanks & Regards*
*
*
*Siddharth S . kesharwani
M.S.(Pharm.) Scholar
Department of Pharmacoinformatics
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)
Sector 67, S.A.S. Nagar, (Punjab) INDIA-160062
Mob. 09646948577*