Re: [AMBER] cudaMemcpy GpuBuffer::Download failed unspecified launch failure

From: Ϳ־Ƽ <tuzhiping711.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 22:20:16 +0800

Dear all,
The result of "./patch_amber.py --patch-level" is:
Latest patch applied to AmberTools12: 35
Latest patch applied to Amber12: 15
so I am sure I have patched the all bugfixs, I think I should tell you
that we had added some tube control files to the program. But after I have
updated the patches.the mdout file still shows the version of GUP pmemd
12.1 and the error :cudaMemcpy GpuBuffer::Download failed unspecified
launch failure happends
I don't know why? Any help ? Thanks a lot.

Yours
Tu