Re: [AMBER] cudaMemcpy GpuBuffer::Download failed unspecified launch failure

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 08:20:12 -0500

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 11:51 PM, 涂志萍 <tuzhiping711.gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all ,
> I'm sorry for unclear formulation . Yes, I had patched the latest bug
> fixes applied to my
> AMBER 12 installation four days ago.Section of my mdout file as below:

Note it is not enough to simply run patch_amber.py to 'update' amber. You
also have to re-build. Furthermore, you really should post the results of
"./patch_amber.py --patch-level" so we can see exactly what patches have
been applied---especially when that has been requested (note the difference
between that and "I've applied all patches." ;-) ).

It is important for people providing help remotely to have an exact picture
(or as close as possible) to the conditions leading to the failure in order
to provide help.

Good luck,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida