Re: [AMBER] Problem parsing PB output using MMPBSA.py in AMBER11 and AmberTools 1.5

From: dbaogen <dbaogen.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 11:10:55 +0800

Hi Jason,
      Thank you for your help! I have installed AmberTools 12 with amber11, but in the course of calculation with MMPBSA.py in AmberTools 12, the program can not work. The error message is:

PrmtopError: Prmtops must be either ALL chamber prmtops or NONE
Exiting. All files have been retained.

Using amber 11 and AmberTools 1.5 , the program can work normally. What is the problem with this in AmberTools 12? Thanks!

Best wishes
Yours sincerely

Duan Baogen