Re: [AMBER] Problem parsing PB output using MMPBSA.py in AMBER11 and AmberTools 1.5

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 07:37:14 -0500

I believe you need to use AmberTools 12 for chamber support. It should
work with amber11, but you will need to add "search_path=1" to your input
file (to make sure that MMPBSA.py looks outside AMBERHOME, which would need
to be set to AmberTools 12).

As a note, you can remove use_sander=1. MMPBSA.py will use sander by
default with APBS or chamber topology files in AmberTools 12.

HTH,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida