Re: [AMBER] aMD

From: Romelia Salomon <romelia.caltech.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 08:22:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi!

Yes, you are right, I have never encountered a problem with aMD and, the
way that the code works, it should be pretty stable.

It seems the problem has been resolved. I got an email fro John saying he
updated his local version and seems to be working now. I will check his
files nonetheless just to be sure.

Thanks to both for comments and for sending possible problems when you
find them :)

Best,

Romelia