Re: [AMBER] aMD

From: Romelia Salomon <romelia.caltech.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 07:59:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi!!

I have checked all your input parameters and I don't see a mistake. Would
you mind sending me your input files (prmtop and coordinate file) that you
use when you see the problem so I can try to replicate it her and see what
is going on?

my email for the amber list is romelia.caltech.edu. You can send it
directly here if you want to keep your files private.

Best wishes,

Romelia