Re: [AMBER] Problem related to the bfactor calculation

From: Sindrila Dutta banik <sindrila.duttabanik.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:24:20 +0800 (SGT)

The second command gives the Bfactor of all atoms individually, but I want Bfactor by residue considering all atoms of residue not only the backbone.

Now I use the following command, I think it is correct, But I have to be confirm.

 atomicfluct out bfactor-all.dat :1-794 byres bfactor

Plz help me out.

Another question, I have 7ns trajectory and I am calculating Bfactor for this trajectory. While the rmsd is less than 5 but the Bfactor is more than 1000 for each residues. Shall I am doing any mistake or there is some problem in my simulation.

best regards
sindrila