[AMBER] unspecified launch failure launching kernel kRecalculateVelocities

From: Symon Gathiaka <smg0020.tigermail.auburn.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 18:58:04 +0000

Dear Amber community,

I am encountering the following error while running NPT and NVT equilibration calculations on a GPU cluster.

"unspecified launch failure launching kernel kRecalculateVelocities
cudaFree GpuBuffer::Deallocate failed unspecified launch failure"

Kindly assist,
Symon

WE ARE REACHING THE STAGE WHERE THE PROBLEMS WE MUST SOLVE ARE
 GOING TO BECOME INSOLUBLE WITHOUT COMPUTERS.
 I DO NOT FEAR COMPUTERS. I FEAR THE LACK OF THEM.

                                   -- ISSAC ASIMOV