Re: [AMBER] Using OPLS force field parameters in Amber MD run

From: DEBOSTUTI GHOSHDASTIDAR <debostutighosh.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 19:09:48 +0530

Jason

Thanks for your reply. I am taking the parameters from another work. I have
one more doubt regarding this. When I look into Amber parm file, I see in
case of dihedrals with multiple periodicities, PN sometimes go from -3 -2 1
and sometimes -1 -2 3. I understand the meaning of the negative sign in
Amber. But if the authors have mentioned V1 V2 V3 do I automatically assume
that the PN values would be -1 -2 and 3?

Debostuti Ghosh Dastidar
PhD Scholar
Computational Biophysics Lab
Department of Biotechnology