Re: [AMBER] Problem related to different version of amber

From: Jian Yin <janeyin600.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 11:39:33 -0800

Hello Changqing,

What do you mean by "different structures formed by ambpdb script from
last trajectory"? Do you mean when you run dynamics simulations, the
structures in the last frames of the trajectories are different, or do you
mean the structures produced right after the minimization step are
different? And how different are they?

Jane