Re: [AMBER] Anomalous Termination of PMEMD.CUDA jobs

From: kurisaki <kurisaki.ncube.human.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 14:09:40 +0900

Dear Professor Walker

Thank you for your advice.

Fortunately, the GPU-based MD simulations still work for more than two days,
Where I have not found overheat of GPUs: both GPUs are keeping 80C.
These simulations are performed in local directory, /work.

Then, I guess the anomalous Termination is not due to
GPU hardware problem but due to the system setting of our lab.

Yours sincerely,

                      Ikuo KURISAKI

PS
The temperature of GPU is monitored by "nvidia-smi"
Once in two minute.