Re: [AMBER] Building a new structure!

From: Ibrahim Said <saidibrahim569.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 10:37:50 +0200

Dear Francois
I have built my dipeptide (Lysine-fructose). and I used RESP ESP charge
derived server to assign the atomic charges. Please, I used xleap to add
the same fructose moiety to the lysine residue in my protein and added the
charges and atom types to this fructose part manually. Of course, I loaded
both of leaprc.ff99SB and Glycam_06h. Now I get both top and crd files but
I do not know if these steps are Ok or no. please can you help me.
Regards, Ibrahim