Re: [AMBER] igb=7 & 8 CalcError: "pathway" failed with prmtop "protein".prmtop

From: <psu4.uic.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 00:23:42 -0600

Dear Amber,

 Amber 12 was built with Intel/11.1.

 In the _MMPBSA_gb.mdin, it says:

 Error opening unit 30: File "_MMPBSA_dummycomplex.inpcrd" is missing or
unreadable

Interestingly, it is the same error message as this message:

http://archive.ambermd.org/201205/0651.html

We have tried Jason's suggestion, which is *"add a space before the &cntrl
and the / character at the end of that file (you can use -make-mdins to
generate the MDIN files, change them, and then use the same command-line
with -use-mdins instead of -make-mdins to use your modified
copies).".* However, we add a space before the &general instead of the
&cntrl in the
mmpbsa.in file. The same error message occurs.

  We try to use Bill's suggestion
here<http://archive.ambermd.org/201205/0651.html>

"I believe that you should be able to remove 'radiopt=0' from the &pb
section all of the mdin files created by MMPBSA.py (one of the complex,
receptor, and ligand). Afterwards, re-run the calculation with the
-use-mdins flag and you shouldn't see this error anymore. "

 So we edit _MMPBSA_gb.mdin like the following and try again, the same
error message still occurs.

GB
saltcon = 0.1
gbsa = 1