[AMBER] Inquiry from beginner

From: rajith bhaskar <rajith.bt.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 10:25:15 +0530

Dear Sir,

I am rajith bhaskaran doing PhD in computational biology from VIT
University, India. I would like to buy Amber 12 package for running MD.
Currently i am using Gromacs in ubuntu platform. I am very much new to
linux environment. Before buying this package i have some general inquiry.
I am using HP workstation (Intel Xeon E3-1225v2 3.2 8MB 4C GT2 CPU, with 8
GB RAM, 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 6G 1st Hard Drive, Intel HD Graphics P4000)
with ubuntu 11.01. Will Amber 12 be compatible with this system. Do we have
to buy any additional software for running and visualizing the results.
Waiting for a positive response.

Thanking you

Regards
Rajith