Re: [AMBER] Wrong Annotation of PREPIN generated by RESIDUEGEN

From: kurisaki <kurisaki.ncube.human.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 12:47:06 +0900

Dear Professor Case,

Thank you for your advice.

>Why do you need a prepin file in this case? Can't you use the mol2 file,

I need the PREPIN file to use unusual type residue in substrate molecule.

After QM calculation of the residue with caps by ACE and NME,
I converted Gaussian log-file into MOL2 format file.
Then the MOL2 file was used to AC file.
I recognized that the coordinates and connection information is
Same as those of MOL2 files.

So, the problem is the final Prepin file does wrong connection,
Although the MOL2 file has right one.

> maybe setting the head and tail atoms by hand?
Can I think that I can add "head and tail" information in MOL2 file
Before conversion into AC file?

Yours sincerely,

                             Ikuo KURISAKI