Re: [AMBER] Problem related to the umbrella sampling

From: Sindrila Dutta banik <sindrila.duttabanik.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 03:44:02 +0800 (SGT)

Thanks RADAK. I have prepared a input file as follows:

test of umbrella sampling of two distance
&cntrl
nstlim=50000,
cut=10.0,
ntpr=100, ntwr=200, ntwx=100
ntt=3, gamma_ln=1.2,
ntx=7, irest=1,
dt=0.001, ntb=1,
nmropt=1,
/
&wt type=’DUMPFREQ’, istep1=10 /
&wt type=’END’ /
DISANG=dist1.RST
DISANG=dist2.RST
DUMPAVE=set1.dat

I am confused how to write the corresponding RST file. As I mentioned before I want to increase a bond length (between 12231 and 12248) gradually and decrease another bond length (between 12248 and 9887). The following is the corresponding RST file,

dist1.RST
&rst iat=12231, 12248,  r1=1, r2=1.5,  r3=1.5, r4=2, rk2=1000.0, rk3=1000.0

dist2.RST

&rst iat=9887, 12248,  r1=3.5, r2=3.0,  r3=3.0, r4=2.5, rk2=1000.0, rk3=1000.0

is it correct?

It is not clear to me that what is the r1, r2, r3 and r4. Will you plz explain me.

with regards
sindrila