Re: [AMBER] change starting time of simulation

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 08:19:01 -0500

On Fri, Feb 08, 2013, Thomas Evangelidis wrote:

> I want to start a second simulation from some point of the first one with
> different velocities, but I also need to reset the TIME(PS). Is there any
> way to do that either on the fly or "post hoc" with ptraj?

I'm sure I don't really understand what you are trying to do, but the starting
time is on the second line of a restart file. You could edit that to change
it. This would only affect what is printed in the "mdout" output file; ptraj
doesn't have a concept of the absolute origin of time: it just reads in trajin
files as specified in its input.

...dac