Re: [AMBER] AMBER pmemd and pmemd.cuda, not restart files after minimization - fort.16 file instead

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 08:55:01 -0800

Dear Marko,

I don't see where you build pmemd.cuda in your installation protocol
below. Are you certain that you are running the executable you think you
are running and not some other amber installation that is in your path?

Please look in the mdout file of one of your problematic pmemd runs for
the version it reports for pmemd.cuda. It should look something like this:

|--------------------- INFORMATION ----------------------
| GPU (CUDA) Version of PMEMD in use: NVIDIA GPU IN USE.
| Version 12.X
|
| XX/XX/XXXX
|
| Implementation by:
| Ross C. Walker (SDSC)
| Scott Le Grand (nVIDIA)
| Duncan Poole (nVIDIA)

Please tell me what version number it reports and the date.

Thanks.

All the best
Ross