Re: [AMBER] AMBER pmemd and pmemd.cuda, not restart files after minimization - fort.16 file instead

From: Marko Wehle <Marko.Wehle.mpikg.mpg.de>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 13:31:21 +0100

Dear Amber Developers and Users,
unfortunatly I've did not get any better behavior of Amber12 pmemd.cuda after minimzation steps.
Here a list of working steps, to let you know what our protocol for installation is:

tar xvfj Amber12.tar.bz2
tar xvfj AmberTools12.tar.bz2

cd $AMBERHOME
./patch_amber.py --update-tree
./patch_amber.py --update-tree
./patch_amber.py --update-tree

# ./patch_amber.py --patch-level
> Latest patch applied to AmberTools12: 33
> Latest patch applied to Amber12: 14

cd $AMBERHOME
./configure gnu
make -j 10 install

Like described in the AMBER Bugfix section of the AMBER website, we have to run the patch script several times.
Sincerely yours,
Marko