Re: [AMBER] Fwd: Regarding the problem with ligand conformation

From: aneesh cna <aneeshcna.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 14:35:58 +0530

Dear Karl,

Thanks a lot your help. I am also trying to generate few of the dihedral
parameters for the molecule, where GAFF can able to provide only relatively
closer parameters.You inputs are of really helpful. Let me contact you if I
come across any problem with the parametrization.

Thanking you once again.

Best regards
Aneesh