Re: [AMBER] does iwrap=1 work with dodecahedra ?

From: Thomas Evangelidis <tevang3.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:16:52 +0200

Hi Brian,

This is the sequence of commands I used in tleap:

source leaprc.ff99SBildn
loadAmberParams frcmod.ff99SBnmr
WAT = T4E
set WAT.1 name "T4E"
loadAmberParams frcmod.tip4pew
loadamberparams frcmod.ionsjc_tip4pew
loadoff tip4pewbox.off
set default FlexibleWater on
mol = loadpdb protein.pqr
addIons2 mol Na+ 90 Cl- 101
solvateOct mol TIP4PEWBOX 15.1
setBox mol vdw
savePDB mol protein.amber.pdb
saveAmberParm mol protein.prmtop protein.inpcrd
quit

This is the POINTERS section of my prmtop:

%FLAG
POINTERS
%FORMAT(10I8)

  129517 19 96235 33109 35154 2084 6961 5382
0 0
  238260 31925 33109 2084 5382 50 100 70
35 1
       0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
24 0
   31551

%FLAG
SOLVENT_POINTERS
%FORMAT(3I8)

     374 31745 195

How can the prmtop be wrong if I AMBER starts from a truncated octahedron
box?

thanks,
Thomas