Re: [AMBER] Amber 12 cuda test suite: some tests 'hang'

From: Alessandro Contini <alessandro.contini.unimi.it>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 21:11:54 +0100

Hi all and thanks for your replies. Unfortunately all suggestions were
tried, all patches were applied as the first compilation step (althoug
I'll verify this asap) and I tried both spfp and spdp versions. I'll
also tried cuda tools 4.2.9 coupled with either 310 or 295 driver
versions. Older version of Intel compiler (composer xe 2012) which
worked for amber11+cuda3.2 produced pbsa errors in serial amber12 and
so I dismissed them.

Best regards

Alessandro

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 31/gen/2013, alle ore 19.24, Scott Le Grand <varelse2005.gmail.com

>>> 352-392-4032