Re: [AMBER] Exiting due to the presence of inconsistent SHAKEH hydrogen clusters

From: Sanjib Paul <sanjib88paul.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 10:08:40 +0530

Hello Dac,
               Yes I have done the same simulation with out my special
water(not using wat.off file). Here run is going. No error message
comes. But I have to take care of charges. I am telling how I have
made that off file. I made it from xleap. There is an unit "WAT". So,
going to xleap I write -
saveoff WAT wat.off
Then I get a file named wat.off in my working directory. Opening this
file I change only the charges of atoms. And everything except charges
remain unchanged.
So, why is that message coming?
Please give some hints so that I can overcome this problem.

Thanking you.

Sanjib