Re: [AMBER] AMBER 4.1 Manual

From: Gerald Monard <Gerald.Monard.univ-lorraine.fr>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 22:03:50 +0100

Hi,

If I can be of any help, I could find the following documentation files
in my archives: prep.doc, link.doc, edit.doc, parm.doc, sander.doc,
appendices.doc. I'm not sure that it is everything. May be someone on
the mailing-list can tell.

You can download a tar file containing all these files at:
http://gmonard.wikidot.com/local--files/amber12:main/amber4.1-doc.tgz
Sincerely,

Gerald Monard.

On 01/29/2013 06:49 PM, Romelia Salomon wrote:
> Hi
>
> We have a collaborator that needs the AMBER 4.1 manual. I was wondering if
> anyone had a copy of it you could send this way? I saw in the mailing list
> that someone had already asked for it, but unfortunately the link that was
> provided is no longer active.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Romelia

  Prof. Gerald MONARD
  Theoretical Chemistry and Biochemistry Group
  SRSMC, Université de Lorraine, CNRS
  Boulevard des Aiguillettes B.P. 70239
  F-54506 Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy, FRANCE
  e-mail : Gerald.Monard.univ-lorraine.fr