[AMBER] installation of amber10 in cluster fails

From: Jorgen Simonsen <jorgen589.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 23:16:44 -0800

Hi all,

I am trying to install a mpi-version of amber10 on our cluster. I have
just installed the serial version and it works fine.

module list gives me this

1) modules 2) intel-mpi

and I configure with the following options

./configure_amber -intelmpi -nobintraj -verbose -nosanderidc gfortran

which gives me this

Installation of Amber10 (parallel) is complete at Sun Jan 27 23:09:42 PST 2013.

next I go to ../test and

export DO_PARALLEL='mpirun -np 4'

and make test.parallel which gives me this error

cd cytosine && ./Run.cytosine
/etc/tmi.conf: No such file or directory
/etc/tmi.conf: No such file or directory
/etc/tmi.conf: No such file or directory
/etc/tmi.conf: No such file or directory
[1] MPI startup(): tmi fabric is not available and fallback fabric is
not enabled
[2] MPI startup(): tmi fabric is not available and fallback fabric is
not enabled
[0] MPI startup(): tmi fabric is not available and fallback fabric is
not enabled
[3] MPI startup(): tmi fabric is not available and fallback fabric is
not enabled

and on one of the nodes I get the following error
sander.MPI: error while loading shared libraries: libmpi.so.4: cannot

how to fix this? Thanks