Re: [AMBER] Generating Electrostatic Potential Maps

From: Ray Luo, Ph.D. <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 08:14:56 -0800

Kamali,

Indeed, you will need to use PBSA or any other PB programs for EACH
snapshot to obtain its potential map. There is no way out. I see no
problem of using Amber/AmberTools if you have a linux on your PC or if
 you have a Mac. So far we don't support Windows.

We usually don't use PB for a full box of explicit water molecules. It
beat the purpose of using PB or GB, which is implicit water. Of
course, if you have enough memory on your computer, the PBSA program
certainly can handle the fully solvated simulation box.

Ray