Re: [AMBER] Analyzing AMBER10 trajectories using AmberTools1.4

From: Kamali Sripathi <ksripath.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 17:53:44 -0500

Thanks Jason and Dan. Quick question: aside from pathname confusion, is
there any reason why I shouldn't have AT1.4 and AT12 on my computer at the
same time? I'm not really sure of the most effective way to uninstall
AT1.4, and I wouldn't want to waste time figuring it out.

Dan, you were right: my raw production files are ~ 2.6 GB, so the bugfix
might just fix everything.

Thanks so much again,

Kamali