Re: [AMBER] A link atoms between protein and sugar!

From: john Kerk <gor63.hotmail.de>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 09:40:13 +0100

Dear Francois
Thank you. My molecule is composed a direct binding of sugar at C1 and the lysine (NZ). The nitrogen atom has a single hydrogen atom. Please, I have still more questions, should I copy CT-N3- CT in frcmod as text. and should I apply ff99SB and Glycam_06h together or only ff99SB at leap. I attached my file as FUL.mol2.

Regards,
John