Re: [AMBER] umbrella sampling

From: Aron Broom <broomsday.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 07:26:57 -0800

is the COM restraint just not supported on GPU then? I was going to try
and apply one myself on the PMEMD GPU version, and I had thought that was
one of the improvement for AMBER12. Have you tested your input file with
just PMEMD or even sander and confirmed that it works there and just not
with pmemd.cuda?

~Aron