Re: [AMBER] installation error

From: Bio Learner <bio.learner.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 22:19:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jason, thanks for your time.
to check which patches ardeady been applied i used

./patch_amber.py --patch-level command.
then i confirm the updates by
./patch_amber.py --check-updates [--verbose | --quiet]

./patch_amber.py --update-tree to download and apply.
in the end everything looks fine.at the end when i apply

cd $AMBERHOME
./configure -mpi gnu

everything is fine till the configuration but while doing installation

 make install
it gives following error.

Cleaning the src directories. This may take a few moments.
Configure complete.
[nuria.zinc ~/amber12]$ make install
cd AmberTools/src && make install
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/nuria/amber12/AmberTools/src'
Starting installation of AmberTools12 MPI at Tue Jan 15 15:22:44 KST 2013.
(cd etc && make parallel)
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/nuria/amber12/AmberTools/src/etc'
mpif90 -DBINTRAJ -DMPI -o numprocs numprocs.F90
make[2]: mpif90: Command not found
make[2]: *** [parallel] Error 127
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/nuria/amber12/AmberTools/src/etc'
make[1]: *** [parallel] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/nuria/amber12/AmberTools/src'
make: *** [install] Error 2

Nuria
PhD student