Re: [AMBER] dnaiontracker command in cpptraj

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 13:19:24 -0700

Hi,

Unfortunately this command should never have made it into the AT12
manual since it is still under development. A non-release version of
the manual containing cpptraj commands/keywords in development
accidentally replaced the AT12 manual (hence all of the command
sections with no text). Any listed command with no documentation in
the cpptraj or ptraj section may not be supported by the release
version of cpptraj. Sorry for the confusion.

-Dan

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Le,Huy Tuan <huy.le.louisville.edu> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I noticed that in the latest reference manual for AmberTools12, there is a command called "dnaiontracker" for cpptraj. There was no documentation as to what this command does or what is its intended purpose. The only documentation that mentions this was in the src folder for cpptraj.
>
> /*
> * USAGE:
> *
> * dnaiontracker name mask_p1 mask_p2 mask_base mask_ions \
> *
> * action argument usage:
> *
> * iarg1: 1 implies don't image
> * iarg3: flag to determine if distance (shortest) or count is saved
> * darg1: time interval in ps (for output)
> * darg2: poffset (perpendicular offset)
> * carg1:
> * a scalarInfo structure
> */
>
> My questions are:
>
> 1) What is the application for this command?
>
> 2) How do we input the arguments for this command? What is the proper input for mask_p1, mask_p2, mask_base, and mask_ions?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Huy Le
> University of Louisville

Daniel R. Roe, PhD