[AMBER] problem with identifying Zn ion in Amber11

From: Agnieszka Dybala-Defratyka <agnieszka.dybala-defratyka.p.lodz.pl>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 22:55:21 +0100 (CET)

Dear Amber developers and users,

I am working with a protein system containing zinc ion complex in its active site. I want to include it in the QM part of the system during QM/MM calculations but unfortunately neither PM3 nor PM6 allows for correct identification of this element.
I am using Amber11 and all attempts to run QM/MM minimization failed with the following error message:
'Unable to correctly identify element Zn'
I have tried to follow the similar posts in the Archive but all of them were related to Amber10 and it has been fixed since then, so I am wondering what could be wrong. I have checked qmmm_module.f file in the distribution I have and the lines for Zn are there.

Thank you in advance,
Agnieszka