Re: [AMBER] Is AM1-BCC charges ok for ligands with idodine atoms

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 09:56:50 +0100

Dear Shulin Zhuang,

You might be interested in deriving RESP charges using R.E.D.
without/without R.E.D. Server... R.E.D. Server Development
automatically handles iodine (you need to provide the radius for MEP
computation for iodine).
See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS-Development/popup/popkeyword.php

regards, Francois