[AMBER] MMPBSA error

From: marawan hussain <marawanhussain.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 21:11:59 -0800 (PST)

Dear AMBER developers,
I'm trying to run an MMPBSA.py.MPI job but i got the following error:

MMPBSA_Error: Could not find necessary program [mmpbsa_py_energy]
Error occured on rank 0.
Exiting. All files have been retained.

I tried to to set the path of the (mmpbsa_py_energy) program explicitly in the script but this didn't solve the problem.

export PATH=/lustre/projects/p012_swin/mahmed/HER2/pbsa_test:$PATH

I'm noticing that the serial version has the program in ($AmberTools/bin) but the parallel version does't have it
We tried to re-install MMPBSA  by "make install" or "make parallel" but this didn't solve the problem.
Any suggestion will be appreciated

Regards
Marawan