Re: [AMBER] GLYCAM_06 & GLYCAM_06h

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 11:48:37 -0500

You can use 06 in amber12, but make sure you have SCEE and SCNB
entries in the parameter (.dat) file and that there are corresponding
sections in the prmtop file. Otherwise, the 1-4 scalings will be
wrong, and in amber12 you can no longer add them via the input file.
I don't recall when that change happened, but those entries weren't in
the original 06 files.

Before AMBER12, all the non-EP glycam leaprc's were called "06". So,
look inside that file to see which specific parameter file is being
called. It might not be plain 06.

There might be changes in some of the other parameters (bond, angle,
etc.). There weren't many. You just need to go through the
documentation and see if the changes apply to your situation. Look in
the prmtop file for the atom types in your system and see if any
changes apply. If any change involves atom types that are not in your
molecule, then that change will not affect you.

:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley
CCRC/UGA
Athens, GA USA