Re: [AMBER] some problems in getting the parameters of GLYCAM in Leap

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 17:10:16 +0100

Dear deathsnake1991,

Sorry I did not read your previous emails. I just saw your email about
cyclodextrin.

You might be interested by the following paper:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21792425
  & the following force field:
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/projects/F-85/

For cyclodextrins you can see that Glycam 2006 is not the best choice...

regards, Francois